Bignor Park Estate and Bignor Park Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (the Act), the data controllers are Bignor Park Estate and Bignor Park Limited, Bignor Park House, Bignor Park, Pulborough RH20 1HG
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Identity Data – such as first and last name, images
• Contact data – such as address, phone number(s), email address. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Survey Data – we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Website usage data – such as details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
• Financial data – such as bank account details or payment card details
• Sensitive Personal Data
• Technical data – please see IP address and cookies Policy below
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Bignor Park Estate or Bignor Park Limited or substantially all of their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by them about their customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We have a policy in place to deal with any personal data breaches and will notify you, as well as the relevant regulatory body, if any data breaches occur in order to comply with any legal obligation
You have the following rights regarding your personal data;
• to be informed,
• to access,
• to rectification,
• to erasure,
• to restriction,
• to data portability and
• to automated decision making including profiling.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) for what purposes(s) we intend to use your data or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party. You may also exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can exercise any of the above rights, at any time, by contacting us at Bignor Park Estate/Limited, Bignor Park House, Bignor Park, Pulborough RH20 1HG
As stated above, the Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to complete the purpose(s) for which we collected it, or we are obliged to do so for legal, financial or reporting requirements.
Bignor Park Estate and Bignor Park Limited take all complaints very seriously, should you wish to raise a complaint about this policy please do so by contacting Bignor Park Estate/Limited.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and internal marketing. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Our Cookies enable us to:
• Make our website work as you’d expect.
• Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
• Remember your settings during and between visits.
• Improve the speed/security of the site.
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook.
• Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster.
• Continuously improve our website for you.
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To speed up your searches.
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
• Pay sales commissions.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
This helps us to continuously improve our website. These so called “analytics” programs also tell us if how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before helping us to put more money into developing our services for you instead of marketing spend.
We use: Google Analytics and Facebook pixel
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our website as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that you have concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.